What's new

Invest in yourself and don’t let the ongoing crisis distract you

ranakkt

I believe the worst of the ongoing crisis is behind us. Over this time, we have experienced personal loss, price spikes, market crashes, health disasters and geopolitical shocks. To be more specific, since 2017, the markets have been affected by several crises and shocks that have dramatically affected our lives, crushing currencies, crippling economies, and causing many businesses to shut down. Some of these crises have affected the markets more abruptly than others and here following I cover some of the most notable impacts of recent and ongoing crisis:

I want to add one more thing, do NOT let the pictures/clips on the ONLINE SOCIAL (I mean IG,FB, etc. that someone show off how rich, luxury they are) to distract or make you feel bad, otherwise you just feel so ashame of yourself and then quit.
Just ignore those, and try your best, one day you will get the reward for your hardwork

Relying on a single trading strategy is all about foolishness. You should not trade multiple pairs altogether because it will work as a bar to the way of market analysis. You should rather pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis. Eurotrader allows traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.