What's new

It’s the right time to invest in bitcoin

Atsj30

If you were looking for the right time to buy bitcoin this one is the best time ever because 2021 it will reach $20k

ogma

If you were looking for the right time to buy bitcoin this one is the best time ever because 2021 it will reach $20k
Can you explain more on why you are making that prediction? Also, what broker are you using to trade it?

starsup

Cryptocurrency trading platforms have seen increased investment and significant growth in BTC. I think it is prime time to buy bitcoin. I buy via https://changehero.io/ exchange platform. And more people will invest in bitcoin due to the covid-19.

Mikeman

It went up past 10k by the slightest bit last month and now its back down to 9k where its been hovering. Best times to buy in were at 3k/5k-6k...a lot of analysts using past price action post halvening project it going up. With current manipulation however, who knows if it will go up right off the bat or dip down first. One analyst "OpticalArtdotCom" using "ring analysis" on Youtube talks about it crashing to 5k or less first before the run-up.

Sherverty

Bitcoin market is trading very low now a days and it is very unprictable market so we can not always rely on it.

peyman1991

after the difficulty of mining doubled (hash rate) in May 2020, we didn't see a great increase in Bitcoin price whereas most people predicted it could be more expensive, Just Corona-Virus made such a price for bitcoin.:censored:

Covid-19 come as deadly virus in the world. It also harms financial market severally. But world saw huge increase in trading due to lockdown. People who want to make from home, come in the market for earning. However, trading is not easy. Trader need knowledge to become successful in the market. I am a trader too. I am trading Eurotrader. It took my 2 years but I am still surviving in the market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
talhayousuf What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now? Forex Education 9
S In order to grow as a professional trader you need the right mindset General Discussions 0
P forex become easy once your mind-set is right. Forex Education 2
G KEEP YOUR MINDSET RIGHT DONT RISK TOO MUCH General Discussions 0
B Any have tried EA fury V4 who right now seems many being viewed on yt. General Discussions 0
T Rydall Ficks is a Legend in his own right Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Knowing your right strategies Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Vix75 best strategy right now General Discussions 3
G General Trading the Right Timeframe Forex Education 0
L Strategy The strategy that I share for everyone right here is a pure price action strategy with very simple trading principles based on the trading signals of Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S right way to use the stoch Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K Have you ever been right about the direction and wrong... Other Topics 0
M whats the best ea on the market right now? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
H Best EA on market right now Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Choose the right leverage Forex Education 1
S The right books to read Forex Education 0
S Having problems with choosing the right broker to meet your requirements General Discussions 0
H Trading with the right expectations? Forex Education 5
A is it right time for beginner General Discussions 1
A RADAR SIGNAL !!! 80% RIGHT ! 4.00 star(s) General Discussions 10
M Using of right trading strategy. Forex Education 0
R Trade the right timeframe. Timeframes are going to play a huge part in how successful you are as a trader. Generally when we first embrace For Forex Education 4
H Suggestion RADAR SIGNAL !!! 80% RIGHT ! Interactive Forex Trading 36
sdoha General UK PM Johnson: We have just the right amount of time to do a deal General Discussions 0
E What is good, right? Who does not want a strong national currency? Forex Education 2
mark 390 Suggestion RADAR SIGNAL !!! 80% RIGHT ! MetaTrader 250
D Forex News Forex Trading is tough... Finding the right Forex VPS shouldn’t be! Forex VPS 6
T General In my opinion you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate. General Discussions 1
P Forex News EUR/USD: October's Right Shoulder Breakdown Targets 1.1320; Staying Short - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP/USD: Sterling Is 'Almost Impossible' To Trade Right Now - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: July NFP: A Step In The Right Direction For Fed; Modestly USD Positive - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
M How To Find out the Right Forex Trading Program for yourself? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M How to identify that the forex trading program is the right program for you? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
F Right Forex Trading Strategies Forex Education 14
I Can anyone suggest a company that is legit invest in that can trade bitcions for I would like to earn more money. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
D What are commodities and how can you invest Commodities 1
S what is the best cypto curruncey to invest in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
B Invest in trading knowledge General Discussions 1
M Invest with probability Forex Education 0
A General I wana invest in bitcoin ! Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 5
S Trendlines are the best education you can invest support and resistance is the key Forex Education 0
G Why would investors still invest in stocks? Stocks and Indexes 9
G Going to invest in gold Commodities 16
olrac15 6 Profitable Ways to Invest During High Inflation Forex Education 1
R CONTINUATION PATTERNS What are Continuation Chart Patterns? Forming a major component of technical analysis, continuation chart patterns assist invest Forex Education 0
A Which tokens should I invest in this 2020? General Discussions 1
JonnyDepp Invest In Solar Power Mining Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 4
talhayousuf Is it good to invest in U.S. Forex? General Discussions 1
E I want to invest in Forex #2 Forex Education 6
E I want to invest in Forex Forex Education 37