What's new

Going to invest in gold

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Is it a good timing to invest in gold, or the current price level is too high, just do not want to invest in stock or hold cash for the moment

best thing i think right now is buy on market lows of 1750s -1755 and stick to buying i dont think it drop back to 1700

Here is my tip for gold. don’t worry if price is right now high or low. learn moving average crossovers. It benefitted me. you can use this strategy to decide to tarde or not.

Gold has becme expensive but at least it is safe… with so high market volatility I chose gold trading to hedge my other assets.

Do your own analysis before asking the question :)

Anyway, with all these inflation I expect due to money printing to handle the covid, I guess the answer should be yes, for a long term trade.

However, I prefer short term trading. So I trade gold short term (1-2 day trades or so) with a strong positive bias whenever I see a good opportunity.

At this moment of time, I think its better to wait one more week till there is a confirm signal on where GOLD is actually going towards.

Yes, it is really challenging, I don't know how to start learning, every day I am watching and reading gold news but I need to learn more any suggestions? Help appreciated.
Gold is easy to trade imo, in comparison to a lot of other markets. My honest advice, forget about the news it is worthless (for any financial instrument) , watch the chart and learn how to read and mark out supply and demand zones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.