What's new

Jacaranda ea

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Yeah. Jacaranda is so interesting.. Counter direction with bigger lot size.. Maybe for Gold pair we should multiply the step by 10.

I think it's fake. It opened same size and direction..

Attachments

• 6CC59E3B-3215-4AC5-BF9E-942112FDB267.jpeg
    6CC59E3B-3215-4AC5-BF9E-942112FDB267.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 47
Jacaranda logic is good but for real life trading better use cent account ... multiplier 3x each reversal OP

For those of you who think the ea is bad and don't need backtest, well here's proof, people are making money consistently with the real EA. You just need the right equity and settings.

MT4
Login: 10716821
Password: SJSOFT123
Server: ICMarkets-Demo01

OMG this is awesooooome can you give me your contact? I need ea lile this and some good info. Thank you

For those of you who think the ea is bad and don't need backtest, well here's proof, people are making money consistently with the real EA. You just need the right equity and settings.

MT4
Login: 10716821
Password: SJSOFT123
Server: ICMarkets-Demo01
Can you give to us your inputs?

Overall Jacaranda EA is good if you have the right settings.
What is the right setting, my jacaranda ea im using is no setting, it opens first 0.01 lot size then always x3 if sell stop or vuy stop order hit. Very good for higher equity and trade pair is xauusd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks