What's new

Killa Gorilla Fx Master Robot

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Now i am backtesting this, with their setting file with lowest risk and small profit. i sett the deposit as $2000 the DD for july was about $1000 and profit was $600. it is a decent money for 1 month in return to 2000.

But is there any guarantee that we would not get any other harsher time in future? I am really encourage people in this treat to take their time and find the optimal setup with lower rist for different deposit. it is really good EA and worth it.

Here is the graph from 1st of July until 27th of July. As you can see there are three high DD the first one occurred from 2nd till 7th. so my suggestion is to just backtest in this time frame to fine the most optimal setting for the low deposit.
1596551464938.png

I have lost all the my USD 1500 in 5 workiNg days . Can any one suggest with the safe settings. It will be great help . We i have tried it on demo account it was amazing . But in the Real Cent account i lost all the USD 1500. Plz advice me with safe settings for Kill gorilla . :)

But is there any guarantee that we would not get any other harsher time in future? I am really encourage people in this treat to take their time and find the optimal setup with lower rist for different deposit. it is really good EA and worth it.
can i get the ea setup files

Now the equity is bad....look yourself...let's see if tomorrow recovers the equityView attachment 2595
Sorry to say this but the minimum balance required for using this EA is $10000 (if I'm not mistaken now the minimum requirement now is no more $10000 but $50000 for your best safety. Pls do check the offical website for more updated info). But yours is only $1228.21 now which is crazy and super risky. Trust me, this account 100% is gonna blow up pretty soon. Just one advice if you don't mind, with anything less than $10000, you would definitely need to use a CENT account and NOT a standard account for your best safety when using this EA. Wish you all the best then. take care and God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.