What's new

Loss is unavoidable in forex trading

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Edward Peterson

Loss is unavoidable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially run of the mill for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from asserting losing cash here routinely. Winning and losing are an imperative part in forex trading. The reality of the situation is you cant reliably win here. In any case, you can control your losing aggregate. I learn a lot about money Management from XeroMarkets. By following peoper risk management rules you can remain adequately long in this market and be viable. They broker has very effective educational resources.

Hi guys, do you ever tried to trading with FreshForex? some benefits if you trading with FreshForex, you can choose the best leverage for your trading strategy, minimum deposit start from $1 and you can use your favorite strategy like scalping, hedging, martingale without time limits and there is no hidden terms. Try it..

Very true. In forex, we win some trades and lose some. As you rightly mentioned proper risk management is key to your success in forex trading. To remain profitable we must make sure that there is a balance in the win-loss ratio if the losses are more than the wins in monetary terms that will not be good for your account, that is why we must apply proper money management/risk management to breakeven and remain somewhat profitable.

Loss is unavoidable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially run of the mill for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from asserting losing cash here routinely. Winning and losing are an imperative part in forex trading.

Indeed losses are unavoidable in trading, you have to learn to cope with them as they're just a part of this business

Loss is definitely unavoidable but if you follow a trading system with at least a 1:2 risk/reward with at least a 50% win rate you statistically will be successful no matter what. So keep refining your strategies and you'll make it!

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment. A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money. If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from TP Global FX to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.