What's new

Stop loss trailing in forex markets

NickStaten

Is trailing your stop loss worth it? I've just recently began to get comfortable with stop loss trailing and would appreciate your recommendations

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Indicator Forex Indicator With Auto Take Profit & Stop Loss for MT4 free Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Eriksen Why do we need to put take profit and stop loss? NO!! Interactive Forex Trading 0
C Does anyone know why the stop loss on each trade is 300 pips when ive set it to 30 on Forextron EA V28 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Suggestion Tp and stop loss indicator MetaTrader 1
K Best Trail Stop Loss Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 6
U Entry and exit point indicators, stop loss and stop profit Trading Systems and Strategies 3
W Why do we need to put take profit and stop loss Interactive Forex Trading 7
B Learning Indicators and stop loss MetaTrader 0
A The importance of proper stop loss placement Forex Education 0
A In the course of trading, junior traders like me do something, such as no stop loss and hard work. When I took it, the warehouse Forex Education 0
D Hedging VS stop loss risk management. General Discussions 6
A Stop Loss Hunting Streatgy Trading Systems and Strategies 2
A Gold Stop Loss Junting Streatgy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K The stop loss indicator for MT4 Trading Systems and Strategies 3
E Placing stop loss is an art General Discussions 5
R Where want put Stop loss? General Discussions 5
M A Guide To Stop Loss Strategy In Forex Trading Trading Systems and Strategies 3
M Stop Loss strategy ,is it good or Bad Trading Systems and Strategies 19
Z Best place for stop losses Interactive Forex Trading 2
K Suggestion SNIPER ENTRIES AND STOP LOSSES Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B General What is the difference between Buy limit and Buy stop? Forex Education 0
Barren Trailing stop EA wanted Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
O Free download Indicators, EA Trailing Stop for Metatrader 4. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Suggestion Stop holding for long periods of time it may go wrong Interactive Forex Trading 1
A General How to stop blowing accounts in 24 hours MetaTrader 0
M Stop hunt Do they really exist General Discussions 2
Forex Protect Strategy Protect EA - hide stop los and take profit MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A what is a stop out level, do brokers trap us as traders? General Discussions 0
A Stop Out Level Findir Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E Trailing stop can be extraordinary General Discussions 3
G Mostapha rivals best or all kind and stop lose should be around 15 pips Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Trailing stop can be extraordinary General Discussions 1
H Best ATR trailing stop Forex Indicators and Tools 2
M EA for mt5 which allows to have 4 tp and a trailing stop MetaTrader 0
F Do not stop the Profit when profiting in the market Forex Education 11
R Suggestion NewsInfo Indicator – Auto News EA Deactivation (Stop EA Before Important News Automatically) MetaTrader 18
R reate your own traps, Enter a Forex Trade Using limit and stop orders There are generally two ways you can approach your trading. You can be like Forex Education 0
E Never stop learning... General Discussions 3
N Use Stop Losses wisely: General Discussions 14
S Extended Regression Stop Reverse Forex Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Brain Trend1 Stop Forex Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R multiple stop order ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
M Forex Breakout Trading Method : Drop ‘n’ Stop Trades Forex Education 2
F I am serarching an auto trailing stop ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Forex News New Google Play policy prompts GMO Click to stop offering options trading app Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: 1.21 Again By Christmas; EUR/JPY: Long Attractive With Tight Stop - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: 1.21 Again By Christmas; EUR/JPY: Long Attractive With Tight Stop - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
H Never loss forex EA ... Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
L why do forex traders lose this much - 95% loss rate Forex Education 14
V Magic Ea with less loss great Profit EA General Discussions 0