What's new

Placing stop loss is an art

Edward Peterson

Placing stop loss is an art. It's not that much easy as some people think. If your broker widen the spreads every now and then, change the broker. Other than that broker has nothing to do with your stop loss. Many times I have survived just by one or two pips. Find good broker. Stop blaming. Learn then trade.

Placing stop loss is an art. It's not that much easy as some people think. If your broker widen the spreads every now and then, change the broker. Other than that broker has nothing to do with your stop loss. Many times I have survived just by one or two pips. Find good broker. Stop blaming. Learn then trade.
I couldn't agree more! (y)

Reactions: pol
I couldn't agree more! (y)
If you get the proper money management in your Forex trading you can keep earn good amount of money. As a profitable business there is lots of risk in this business. And we the trader always work with the simple trading strategy that we can understand it. In ForexOne trading platform I get the right money management facility that helps me to increase my profit in an upper level. From them I receive the low zero spread.

I trade based on chart patterns, my stop loss level goes above the previous high or below the previous low.

Stop loss is very important. Because there is no trader who want to loss his capital much. Stop loss limits the loss. Every traders want to secure their capital. By using of stop loss a trader can trade in the forex market without any tension. I am also a trader. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I always use stop loss while I am trading in the market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.