What's new

Low spreads is good for scalping

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Edward Peterson

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a forex trader XeroMarkets. It is one of the best forex brokers. It provides very low spreads starting fron 0 pip.

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a forex trader XeroMarkets. It is one of the best forex brokers. It provides very low spreads starting fron 0 pip.
Low spread is important yes, you use Scalping robot or manual trading? My broker average spread on EUR/USD is 0.12 pips (Amazing)

When it comes to me about lower spread i would say take the advantage of low spreads, Forex scalping strategies provide many opportunities for traders of-course, scalping wouldn't be nearly as popular if it didn't provide benefits,

mainly The possibility to achieve a greater level of profit than you can by merely making positional trades.

They are not just good, they are necessary. I would not recommend scalping with wide spreads to begin with.

Are there any low spread brokers for US residents? Most of them seem like scams if they allow us and are unregulated.

Low spreads is one of the most important elements of trading. The broker who gives low spreads are basically well known to the traders. Specially the newcomers and the low investors rely on the low spreads broker. I usually trade with TP Global FX, which provides low spreads starting from 0.01 pips. Their spreads don't change much. So, it is very much pleasant for me to trade with them.

Yes, for scalping i use FP Markets and its good to always use lower spreads so that it minimizes the risk in it.

Using low spread is indeed very good for scalping due to the high risk involved, since you have to use a significant lot size to make a meaningful profit. Therefore it is good to have a low spread broker for this purpose to earn as much profit as possible with a short pip distance since when you scalp, trades must not be kept open for too long since the market conditions can be very predictable and risky such a lot size to earn few pips could be detrimental for the account margin if it goes into a long drawdown.

True but only if no manipulations

Low spreads are essential for scalping because frequent trades that catch small profit short-term tend to have bigger spread/profit (spread/loss ratio) than for example medium or long-term trades. That's why profit tends to be quite sensitive even to tiny changes in spread.

scalping wouldn't be nearly as popular if it didn't provide benefits, mainly: The possibility to achieve a greater level of profit than you can by merely making positional trades.

If their spreads are low, usually their commissions are high.

Yes, If you need a ECN/STP/RAW account which offers very tight spreads, you will have to pay commissions. That's how the brokers make money.However, comparatively speaking i''m trading with FP Markets as they have some of the tightest spreads and they only charge 6$ per round lot compared to other similar brokers who charge 7$ as commission. If you join under a IB partner you can even get it for around 5$ commission i believe.

A commonly known fact is that most forex traders fail. In fact, it is estimated that 96 percent of forex traders lose money and end up quitting. The forex website DailyFX found that many forex traders do better than that, but new traders still have a tough timing gaining ground in this market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.