What's new

Manage your account !

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sftex

Started an account 4 days ago. Started with $27. Just an hour ago my equity was now at $412. I was strictly trading boom and crash. However , I got extremely ambitious and began to go in with 10.00 lots going against where the spike usually leads to. Long story short, I blew my account.

Two lessons from this.ALWAYS withdraw your initial deposit at the earliest opportunity and trade pure profit after that. Second lesson is, DON'T BE A DUMBASS. The spikes on boom and crash can come randomly. Indicators and RSI, CCI etc help, but do better. Trade smarter.. Allow knowledge to be the driving force behind your trading decisions. I had withdrawn 17 bucks so we go again. I don't know how many people will interact with me here, but I will be posting everyday now, to help remind myself and those here that IT CAN BE DONE, but YOU HAVE TO MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WELL. Don't trade against the trend, make the trend your friend, and keep going even when you fail. Someday, your breakthrough will come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.