What's new

blowing an account, three times and still manage to get back up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the Black avatar

hi, the black avatar here. have you ever been in forex and blowing accounts left to the right. strategy after strategy and all trades seem to blow up in you face. you need a break. hold on, you are not giving up. you just need time to see what it is that you are doing wrong. maybe its the strategy, or it could be that you were using the wrong time frame for you. see, forex is built in many ways with plenty opportunities. And its not a scam, nor is a bad luck that you having to go through this.

I suggest you take time, learn the basics. find out who you are in this market and what suits you. here is an example. I started out with price action. one, its frustrating for a beginner if you are in rush to get money, you will lose. Two it takes time to learn. three, it works best if you have a mentor. and it's for people with a Good photographic memory. I for one am forgetful at times and do suffer from a short attention span. This means fast markets, slow markets do not apply for me. The intraday trading works for me because its in-between. Indicated signal systems work for me in this section best because I get to search for something new everyday in the market. How so, like remembering a certain Price action pattern within the confines of the indicator guide.

Study yourselves and your abilities and disadvantages. Learn your likes and realistic ways of achieving them. Don't blame yourself, rather find the reason why your trades keep going in the opposite direction. And good luck in your trading journey.

To avoid blowing up your forex trading account:
1. Educate yourself and gain knowledge.
2. Practice with a demo account.
3. Implement proper risk management.
4. Develop a trading plan and stick to it.
5. Manage your money wisely.
6. Exercise patience and discipline.
7. Continuously learn and adapt.
8. Seek guidance from experienced traders or mentors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.