What's new

The importance of training on a demo account

ramiz525

From my point of view, training on the real account is very dangerous and it can cost the trader a lot of losses inside the markets because the real account has real money and therefore it is very dangerous for the trader to learn on this account, but brokerage companies are mostly
By providing traders with demo accounts, which work like a real account and the same financial leverage, but it has no real money at all, and training on it from my point of view is very much better than training on real accounts
The trader through the demo account can try all the strategies and all the theoretical skills he has learned and it is possible to apply them in practice inside the demo account and also through the demo account the trader can acquire very great skills and experience that help him succeed in trading inside the real account
Therefore, I am personally against any limit to risk his money in a real account, especially if he is not easy to learn, we do not treat the demo account as a real account, I'm always saying that we need to deal with that demo account as a real account, we need to work the account in the same company where we open a real account
Therefore, getting rid of and modifying the psychological factor is the one that allows us to get rid of the negative emotions that affect our trading.In conclusion, I wish you and the members more progress and profits
All companies have now provided us with a demo account to learn and practice on it, so how can we leave this and go to risk our money in a real account because trading with real money without training on a demo account will lead to losing your money inevitably because it is not a game and not as easy as some imagine, so do not enter into trading It is possible to trade with real money, but without education you should stay on the demo for a while until you master trading

Training with a demo account in forex is important because it allows you to practice trading strategies, develop skills, and gain experience without risking real money. It helps you understand market dynamics, build confidence, and test different approaches in a risk-free environment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.