What's new

Importance of demo accounts what is it?

Some traders may be unwilling to practice trading first. Therefore, practicing forex trading on a demo account is very important and useful. Besides being able to know the condition of price movements in real time, you can also try trading without worrying about losing capital. It gives you the complete feel and experience of real account. It is very useful for the learner or new trader who wanna experience trading without losing money. Enough to register a demo account at a forex broker, then you will receive capital in the form of virtual funds that can be used during practicing trading. The newbie trader can trade in this demo account using daily updates in the market and free forex tips.

demo is very good for beginner and EA testing
Yes, everyone should practice with demo first, whilst thinking, this would be real money, otherways it is not taken serious enough. For EA testing there are some limitations in the demo account, because you never get real market conditions in spread, requotes and slippage. I have an EA, that works good in demo and loses in live.

Yes, everyone should practice with demo first, whilst thinking, this would be real money, otherways it is not taken serious enough. For EA testing there are some limitations in the demo account, because you never get real market conditions in spread, requotes and slippage. I have an EA, that works good in demo and loses in live.
Of course you must take this work seriously, demo account allows you to learn to trade, but we must not forget that this is practice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.