What's new

Martingale Forex Robot

Juxtman

I love martingale robots they are better than technical robots they take trades on the go without waiting for signals and profit almost immediately multiplying your gains every month.
Using very good VPS the robot can trade 24/5 in any market session

I suggest you search in Youtube Martingale Trading Strategy. Very Risky, but profit hunter strategy if your bot works well
:confused:

I love martingale robots they are better than technical robots they take trades on the go without waiting for signals and profit almost immediately multiplying your gains every month.
can you show some of you results

Hi mate! Can you please share your robot and how profitable is it?

Unfortunately, although the martingale sooner or later makes you explode the account, the technical strategies also lose their effectiveness because in most cases they are optimized curves.

martingale EA is not good EA so try different

So.. this is just share experience or want to Share the Technic you use?

Although I use a very simple EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.