What's new

Max Trend Binary Indicator System

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Robert Githu

Max Trend Binary Indicator System is an indicator system that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. This set-up will suit Scalpers and Binary Traders. It analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm. Great for M5 or H1 timeframes. But you can use any. The system is designed for scalping. This free forex indicator system is Great for scalping 3 to 5 pips. Look for a broker with the lowest spread. It also works great with binary trading.
Max-Trend-System.jpg
Max Trend Binary Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 5-minutes through to the 1-hour charts.

Attachments

• Max Binary Indicator.rar
    168.4 KB · Views: 32
This looks great , I have to try it.
My aim is to be a profitable trader and make money for ever. I ain't willing to give up on Forex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.