What's new

Binary Max Pro Indicator

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes
I really look forward to the opportunity to download and check this miracle. It would be nice to see the screenshots

This is Binary Max Pro, I hope you guys enjoy it, I have used it in the past, its a decent indicator. Def a good one to have!
Have you perhaps checked if it gives the signal in time in real-time?
I actually have found this forum by searching for this particular indicator because I have it but mine does not give the signals in real-time :(
It perfectly draws the past arrows, but when it comes the time to print the actual one it does not.
It prints out the arrow only when i go inside the settings of the indicator and click OK.

I can't download your package to check if it is the same as mine because I am a new member. Hopefully I will be able after some posts...

1623946618422.png

Attachments

• Binary Max Pro_Alert.ex4
    13.4 KB · Views: 43
I actually have found this forum by searching for this particular indicator because I have it but mine does not give the signals in real-time :(
It perfectly draws the past arrows, but when it comes the time to print the actual one it does not.
It prints out the arrow only when i go inside the settings of the indicator and click OK.

I can't download your package to check if it is the same as mine because I am a new member. Hopefully I will be able after some posts...

View attachment 16440
Yes bro im in your shoes, I have downloaded many versions and all of them repaint...
After searching for several hours i did found the original template of the max trend and ill be happy to share with you, this is the non repaint in 100% indicator, if you dont want to use the whole template, just use this one instead - MaxTrend_Signal.ex4

Good Luck brother!

Attachments

• MaxTrend Binary.rar
    166.9 KB · Views: 110

View attachment 16440
seem there have alot of repaint

Yes bro im in your shoes, I have downloaded many versions and all of them repaint...
After searching for several hours i did found the original template of the max trend and ill be happy to share with you, this is the non repaint in 100% indicator, if you dont want to use the whole template, just use this one instead - MaxTrend_Signal.ex4

Good Luck brother!
:giggle:
Wow, thank you bro!
I will try it as soon as I can download it. I can't right now because I am a new member.

In the meantime, I came up with the idea to "reload" the chart form time to time, maybe that will make the arrows appear earlier and push the signal earlier.
I haven't tested this yet, it is just an idea.
Here is a great "autorefresh" indicator i have found the other day. It does not seem to slow down MT4 as the other ones I've tried before, but that mainly depends on how much history it needs to reload.
If you have MT4 set or an indicator on the chart that is set to display 10 000 000 000 bars back, then it can hang of course because it takes much effort to "refresh" ;reload them.

Attachments

• Change TimeFrame TT [AutoRefresh].mq4
    9.9 KB · Views: 9
Good day guys, this is my first post here...
i look forward to testing this indicator, i had written it off because it was a shameless repainter... i really do hope this version is better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.