What's new

moon phases indicator

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DAOUDI

i have a very good indicator that show you the moon phases for a different kind of anlysing stock and foreing market

Attachments

• MoonPhases.mq4
    3.9 KB · Views: 174
can i get the best set file for this that can guarantee profits all times
its not a startegy , it just a toool that can help you to decide wich time to buy or sell based on moon phases , you should merge with your own method of trading

Hi
It's hard for me to believe this way
Does this really work?

Good Luck
just test it , and link it wth your way of trading ,
so many years in the market i find that the most important thing in forex is to believe in the way you are trading , if you dont believe it , it hard to win from this , so once its hard for you to believe that using moon phases to win in this market , so simply dont use it . all im saying you can give it a try ..... for me i always link it with the way i trade
the last movement of the market look how was in the screen with moon phases

Attachments

• usd jpy 1hh.png
    usd jpy 1hh.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
just test it , and link it wth your way of trading ,
so many years in the market i find that the most important thing in forex is to believe in the way you are trading , if you dont believe it , it hard to win from this , so once its hard for you to believe that using moon phases to win in this market , so simply dont use it . all im saying you can give it a try ..... for me i always link it with the way i trade
the last movement of the market look how was in the screen with moon phases
Hi
Wow it`s amazing , i will test it.
thank`a for that and response

Thank you
Good Luck

It is interesting that you have an indicator related to moon phase. I have heard about the planets effects on us. Do you know of any books to read on this topic?

Thanks.

i have a very good indicator that show you the moon phases for a different kind of anlysing stock and foreing market
Thanks for the information - have you tried overlaying it with daily divergence -it pinpoints some interesting turning points?

So does the colors have anything to do with the trading bias, red to buy blue to sell or is it just the start of a new cycle?

Is this indicator still working well, i have been looking for this for a while now. so glad I've found it they have good ones on tradinfview but Im use to mt4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.