What's new

Profitable EA Most powerful EA guys thats all i suggest.. or request ??

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LeagoRachuene

Any trading system you'd recommend guys. I need seriious help i cant cope anymore this is bad. My trades are floping. So please help... ??

moh.ghouleh

no shortcuts mate ..you need to backtest around 200-500 indicator till you find some that works with you ...and you'll hide that treasure from all of us :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A full powerful signal....that great and nono repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A very powerful indicator Forex Education 0
O The Most Powerful Forex Non Repaint Indicator MetaTrader 13
K Ghost v3 powerful or overrated..debate Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G The Most Powerful Forex Non Repaint Indicator.1.rar Trading Systems and Strategies 8
S EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND PROFITABLE FOREX SYSTEM Trading Systems and Strategies 6
R This "Chart Pattern Dashboard" Indicator Scans ALL Currency Pairs & ALL Time- Frames For Powerful Price Breakout Patterns That Have The Highest Probab Trading Systems and Strategies 2
E Powerful systems for forex either mt4 or mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
R most powerful indicator tool you have ever used Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K Belly MT5 system *POWERFUL* Trading Systems and Strategies 29
loubia Are harmonics that powerful ? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
DANDY FX Forex market place is a please from where we can get maximal result , just we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by l General Discussions 0
T This is the lendary ghost robot 100 accrate in very powerful Trading Systems and Strategies 12
R Very powerful renko trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 8
R Ross Hook Indicator Powerful Forex Indicators and Tools 1
P Fractal System 88 powerful trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Duke98 Strategy ULTIMATE Price Action Strategy- The most powerful strategy of all time Forex Education 2
S Oliver Velez. Among the Most Powerful and Tactical software a trader should have while entering the market. Forex Indicators and Tools 3
F POWERFUL BLUE RENKO BARS MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D The Most Powerful Forex Non Repaint Indicator | Metatrader 4 Indicators | Free Download MetaTrader 13
I I am renting two powerful indicators the onyx Scalper and the fibo quantum, both for $10 a month Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R powerful forex system t3 high low Trading Systems and Strategies 3
R powerful forex scalping system (moster) Trading Systems and Strategies 5
R powerful scalping stoch system1 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
R powerful scalping system1 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
R powerful forex profit system, try out Trading Systems and Strategies 1
benkal POWERFUL VIX STRATEGIES EASY TO INSTALL AND USE MT5 PDF Binary Options and Futures 8
benkal ALPHA BINARY TEAM ABT 60 SECONDS & 2 MINUTES REVERSAL STRATEGY POWERFUL PREMIUM STRATEGIES Binary Options and Futures 32
H The Most Powerful Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Powerful system goodbye poverty W And M patterns Trading Systems and Strategies 30
W The powerful polygon scalper trading system MetaTrader 0
D What's the most powerful tool you can use in trading Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A The Most Powerful Forex Trading Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 28
fxjaker hi someone can crack this password this seem a very powerful system CYBORG EA-9 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 31
D 5 Powerful Risk Management Strategies Forex Education 0
F Powerful AutoFibonacci Indicator for MT4 + Awesome Strategy Forex Indicators and Tools 1
A Strategy Price Action Dashboard Indicator-powerful price action patterns Trading Systems and Strategies 41
A Strategy Harmonic Dashboard Indicator-Powerful Harmonic Patterns Trading Systems and Strategies 40
C Indicator Price Action Dashboard Indicator-powerful price action pattern Forex Indicators and Tools 0
viper7o3 New EA Here is a powerful grid script. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 22
M Powerful Strategy For Successful Latency Arbitrage Trading Systems and Strategies 35
K Hii guys does anyone know about the golden road FX system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General Just a general question for you guys General Discussions 0
G do you guys beleive in mentorships? General Discussions 13
G do you guys love trading? General Discussions 0
K Is there anyone who can assist me with volatility indexes guys? General Discussions 0
M Guys i'm looking for the original licensed version Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Hey guys i have crash and boom spike detectors. .lets share for free Interactive Forex Trading 4
G General Best Broker for you guys? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T General Guys I need help installing the software for mt5 General Discussions 0