What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes
why its not auto trade ? i try but even in demo not working

Hey

are you sure, that you enabled auto mode? Any errors? It works really well on auto here.
I can share my email or send me prvate message - I will check your sets and try to help.

ask them directly, they could have it for mt5 now too. at least, they make some updates to old tools too and adopted for mt5

i guess mt5 is same popular as mt4 nowadays, right?

they are making fx samurai robot for mt5 now, i guess all such tools will be updated with mt5 edition

I am only wondering how it can be profitable, since the arrows appear during the candle and the entry is recommended to be after its close. In this case, the transaction is difficult to keep in the black.

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
Hi thanks for sharing, what is the recommended time frame for good results.

This EA is good on H1 and H4 right? Anyway will backtest and see if profitable.

H1/H4 are quite good and accurate

anyway, idea is to use it as hybrid (not as clear EA). Not sure if the BT will be helpful anyhow, because
it goes in opposite direction to the nature logic.

H1/H4 are quite good and accurate

anyway, idea is to use it as hybrid (not as clear EA). Not sure if the BT will be helpful anyhow, because
it goes in opposite direction to the nature logic.

MyGold v1s is more accurate than original one. I guess, this is the most latest edition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.