What's new

New VIX75 indicator guarantee 96% accurate

2.40 star(s) 47 Votes
No indicator can give that much accuracy. Please share the real details and also some live trading sessions so that everyone can see themselves and decide to buy from you.

Have been milking VIX75 since I discovered this new Klassic Indicator. I'm selling it for $50. I will teach you how to use it once you buy it.
Can't you just give us for free u got none to loose since it's 95% accurate you already making money.... please share it with us or rather give us convincing proof that it really works then we can talk maybe...

Have been milking VIX75 since I discovered this new Klassic Indicator. I'm selling it for $50. I will teach you how to use it once you buy it.
I've been wanting to trade the VIX75 but I haven't found a broker that lets people from the US trade it. Do yo know of any brokers?

not interested. i want an indicator that wins 30% and is profitable as crazy.. the loss are small and profits are huge

Wow, I can't believe there is an indicator out there that goes for just $50 and give you 96% accuracy. If that's true then I really don't mind getting it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.