What's new

New VIX75 indicator guarantee 96% accurate

2.40 star(s) 47 Votes
All we see is how the indicator looks like. But there is no illustration of how it works. If as recommended you could send proof of how it worksOk hand

Have been milking VIX75 since I discovered this new Klassic Indicator. I'm selling it for $50. I will teach you how to use it once you buy it.
been milking VIX7:censored: like you 50 timessince I discovered this new Klassic Indicator. I'm proud . I will teach you how to use it once you buy it. From him and help you as will

i doubt it but maybe if can give to us and try it first then maybe we will believe. thanks
maybe if can give to us and try it first then maybe we will believe yeah your right
Since this forum is for good people lets all share with you that 96% accuracy, "2020 "
Thanks..
That's the right answer I think it's very good maybe he should give us demo version of the indicator to give it a try and say our opinions about it and buy it for sureOk handOk hand:):)

if it works for you you won't need any money to sell it, then share it with us for free so we can try it please

I don't think this should be for sale, it is a normal zig zag and EMA with different settings, it is accurate but not worth selling, I use the same indicator but I don't advice you to buy it..:mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.