What's new

Non-Repainting-Indicators my collection over the years

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes
3.The Binary-Destroyer

for your information,I never did buy or steal something i just found those indis in the net...btw the binary destroyer bands are repainting following the price but signals are never repainting.please try it all out

Attachments

• Binary Destroyer.ex4
    19.1 KB · Views: 188
6.and atleast an auto refresh so your charts always updated..it might help or someone like it...if admins do not agree with this please delete it..thanks.good trades and success i wish

Attachments

• AutoRefresh 509.ex4
    6.6 KB · Views: 101
here is the binary destroyer template ...

and above are the indicators of the binary destroyer...

regards

Attachments

• BDestroyer.tpl
    39.5 KB · Views: 86
and who said i am not using it on each day? i do use it on each day..and in ur screenshoot one arrow disappeared..the other worked well..so? did u try out the other indicators which are non repainting or just focus on this one that u right and i wrong? i am busy trading instead of discussing with u about an indicator which is a repainting shit...

hi to all,i would like to share all my non repainting indicators/systems to you all which i collected in all the years of my forex trading,hope you like it

just try it all out please...

1.London-breakout-strategy

I tried it for one day but made loss so did not continue. How is your success rate?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.