What's new

Platform which most traders use

Tucci

Why do traders prefer Mt4 over Mt5? Is it because they've grown familiar or just that Mt5 isn't compatible with most trading systems?.

Because of most indicators and EA-s is compatibly just with MT4 and there is huge work to make version for MT5 and not so many developers don't wont to do that with old ones.

If you want to trade, you have to use a good broker's platform. If the broker is not regulated, it is very difficult to expect a good platform. I use the platform of Eurotrader Broker. The platform of this broker is very trustworthy. This platform never deceives retailers and pro traders. I have been working on this platform for a long time and have never found anything negative inside this broker.

MT4 is the most used platform by amateur traders. The good thing about it is that there are hundreds of thousands indicators out there designed for mt4. I blow up 4 - 5 real accounts by using MT4 platform. This was due to a lack of respect to the market, a lack of trading knowledge, and used the scam broker (from Asia) who they use mt4 platform to manipulate spreads, price feed, re-quote, stop hunt tactics because your brokers have the backend plugin (the mt4 manager's setting) to change the price feed and trigger the stop levels deliberately. Here is a video made by someone on youtube, have a look and decide for yourself:

Saying that, all brokers are there to make money themselves. If they don't screw you, who they would?

To me, MT4 seems to have more versatility and support. Seems like there are more options available out there for MT4 and that may be why 5 is not used as much?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.