What's new

Profitable telegram signals ?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Unfortunatellu these telșegram signal providers are not transparent and fair. When they are asked about proos they only show you screenshots, noy myfxbook links

I would like to develop my EA's to a point where I could use one of them to offer copy trading. We could have a Telegram group and watch the trades develop together. I would not charge much. Under $100.00 per year. But this is only a dream as I do not feel confident enough to sell a service like that.

ES

@fxlegacypips are the best. Its a great signal provider site and I got very got income for the past 2 years. Highly recommended. The admin also very supportive.

It's really hard to find a reliable telegram signal provider. An at the end is not worth it. Why to enter a position manually its more reasonable to follow a MT4 signal provider.

You can use a Trade Connector to read the signals and automate it.

It's really hard to find a reliable telegram signal provider. An at the end is not worth it. Why to enter a position manually its more reasonable to follow a MT4 signal provider.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.