What's new

Strategy PT PRO Binary Option Indicator, cracket version worth $300

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes
looking forward to try this indicator. it looks interesting from the videos. i hope it will bring good fortune to all

Hi I have two of PT Pro one says new and other one says PT PRO Package. Is it the same one? I have attached both indicators

Did you manage to test the both indicators? would love to try them both but I don't have enough posts or threads to download the files yet on this forum.
Please let me know how it worked I watched the videos and I think I figured out a way on how to effectively use the indicator.

Frankly for me it is 50-50 you should try it out and share with everyone. Perhaps you will find some good trading strategy
But do the arrows show up during the running candle and not after it closed giving a late entry because if they do I know
for sure with a good setup this indicator can give you a good win rate

Hi, did you try the indicator and do the arrows appear during the running candle and not after it has closed?
i got a version of that PT PRO from a different site. However, the arrows appear after the candle closed. i tested it and its not profitable. the ones that i see on youtbe are arrows that appear on open candles. i heard that the rar folder of pt pro comes with 2 versions. now i am looking to test the other version.
i am also new to this site that is why im looking to try the other version of pt pro.
btw, the copy of pt pro i have here is a reduction of cross of EMA2 and EMA15.

Attachments

• qwe.jpg
    qwe.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 78
They released a new version called "Official PT pro" with market sentiment included. I wanna try it out but looking for more reviews on it first..

Does Binary options really work?? Does the brokers pays if you win... I always lost money in BO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.