What's new

Strategy PT PRO Binary Option Indicator, cracket version worth $300

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes
i have used this indicator, it's not repaint indicator based on moving averages crossover. But the success rate is not more than 50-60 percent even if you try to martingale you won't succeed. So if you want to use it, test in the demo first
Thanks for the info. That's barely better than a coin flip. Will give this one a miss.

I think that the most important things in studying the charts are the seconds and minutes charts. And I get the strategy that can make money in most tests.

hi can any one here help me to dowonload any indicator from here i try all time
First, try to help others and then only you'll be helped. You'll have to post atleast 10 times before you can download. Kindly read the welcome email sent by admin.

Frankly for me it is 50-50 you should try it out and share with everyone. Perhaps you will find some good trading strategy
Can you show me some good strategies I can trade with? I am starting trading and I want to trade with a good and consistent strategy. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.