What's new

Pz Divergence with scanner working version

3.80 star(s) 79 Votes
How accurate is this indicator guys? I have come across numerous types of indicators that are not helpful at all hence i ask? If anyone is finding it great please let me know.

I have this other indicator for day trading and it is very accurate with exit points. I personally use it to find entries and exits. It is called target bands. Try apply it with the PZ divergence indicator and let me know what yall think.

Attachments

• target-bands-indicator.zip
    3 KB · Views: 105
Guys try out this book it is very useful. It is good for traders who are starting and dont know how to trade effectively.

Attachments

• The-Candlestick-Trading-Bible By Christopher.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
Is the signals given by PZ divergencetrading accurate. the reason i ask is because of the idea that when one advertises an indicator they only show pictures of when it works. I believe all indicators have some form of a weakness. Is there anyone here in the forum who has used it before?

Does anyone know of a forex robot that is actually consistent with account growth? Does anyone know John_ghatti_ceo_ on Instagram. He is selling some robot for Forex and claims that its very profitable. Has anyone here tried it. If you have tried it or even have it please share and give your honest opinion.

Does anyone know of a forex robot that is actually consistent with account growth? Does anyone know John_ghatti_ceo_ on Instagram. He is selling some robot for Forex and claims that its very profitable. Has anyone here tried it. If you have tried it or even have it please share and give your honest opinion.
Hey, I haven't tried his particular robot but I have tried dozens and dozens of robots before and they aren't profitable over time, at least not on the retail level, and if his was, I don't think he'd be selling it, sorry to say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.