What's new

PZ Trend Trading

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes
Trend Trading is an indicator designed to profit as much as possible from trends taking place in the market, by timing pullbacks and breakouts. It finds trading opportunities by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.
wow. very simple. thnaks

pz trend trading 4.5 indicator best tool for trend trading ,i personally use it that indicator generate great profit,

guys set at 400-600 you can really put this to use,if someone can code for custom TF I will explain to you how to make money with this without losing almost at all

I set it to 400 on the daily timeframe. It's going well so far. But I can't say that when I set to smaller timeframes. I know a method to make other timeframes appear in MT4 than the classic ones.

pz trend trading is good but it gives too much signals for me. ıt gibes break out, retracement and trend start signals. I trade short time frames and this measn alot of signals in a short period of time.

I tried this. works good in trending market. now, all we need is to is to identify trending or ranging market.

When you get this great system, please let me know so that I can hit my head against the wall and try and find it in my junk tray :X3::confused:

pz trend trading is a good tool and i have been using it for a while. Apply it with price action and you will see good results

Trend Trading is an indicator designed to profit as much as possible from trends taking place in the market, by timing pullbacks and breakouts. It finds trading opportunities by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.
PZ works well, you can download from the website

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.