What's new

cchong

Deall all,
I have been testing with FXCHoice, IC Markets, FBS in the past and they are all good brokers for me. At that time, I thought FBS was the most suitable broker for me because I need a broker that offers me large leverages to trade. But one day when I come to know another broker called "Roboforex", I know I have found a brand new better option. Here are the benefits that I see with Roboforex as my broker:

1. Very trusted and reliable.
- Never give me any trouble at all.

2. Super fast deposit and withdrawal
- Not days but much, much shorter than that. Sometimes it just took me minutes or even seconds! Yes, I'm serious. Simply Amazing!
I must also mention that I only use bitcoin as my deposit and withdrawal method and that's my experience of how efficient they are. Having said that, I'm not sure of how long it would take for any other deposit and withdrawal methods though.

3. No annoying phonecalls
I never like phonecalls from brokers. Thankfully they only called me once when I completed my registration with them for the very first time and that's it. Since then they never call me again asking for more deposit or bother me with any other offers or services that I don't need. That happened with many other scam brokers in my past experiences.

4. . They offer up to 1:1000 leverages (Fixed Leverage)
- FBS also offers large leverages but they are all "Floating Leverages". Meaning, they will reduce accordingly when your account equity increases and that will increase your risks significantly which could be quite dangerous for your account when you don't have enough margin and equity for more trades to be opened or opening concurrently. For Roboforex, all their leverages are fixed except with the highest 1:2000 leverage offer which is a floating leverage.

That's my experience and knowledge about Roboforex. Having said all that, whatever broker that you want to choose, just make sure that they are not scam broker and they work well for you and never give you trouble of withdrawing your precious money. One problem I see with that is that brokers usually would offer your some bonuses that could complicate your withdrawal process. So to avoid that, please make sure that you NEVER accept ANY bonuses that they offer. Simple as that.

Wish you all the best in your findings. Take care and God bless you all:)

Blessings,
CChong. (13 FEB 2021)

I am not agree with you, Roboforex withdrawal is so slow, I have to wait for a long time when I want to withdraw my money, I am worried about my money if the broker is not fast enough, I want to find another broker to trading. I need a faster broker, I mean fast not only in withdrawal but fast in every service.

I am not agree with you, Roboforex withdrawal is so slow, I have to wait for a long time when I want to withdraw my money, I am worried about my money if the broker is not fast enough, I want to find another broker to trading. I need a faster broker, I mean fast not only in withdrawal but fast in every service.
Sorry to hear that. What method are you using for your withdrawal and how long it took for you to withdraw? By the way I'm using bitcoin and maybe that's the reason why it's so fast. If for credit/debit card or bank transfer it may take longer which is understandable.
Anyway no problem if you have any other broker that does better for you and you can trust them, then by all means go switch your broker so that they work best for your interest. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless.:)

Hi Guys, im using Roboforex and ICmarkets. What I like on Robo is easy setup all in one place. Also we are running an EA there and can make investors make it easy to follow us on the platform. Profit sharing is possible and iDeal is working fine.

But do you guys know a similar broker with the same services as Roboforex? So with profitsharing and easy to use for investors/followers? Would like to know some more options.
Many thanks.

RoboForex broker is just a not professional broker, they served me very slow, and there is no problem solving. How can I trust broker like RoboForex broker and send my money there? Now I want to Withdraw my money and RoboForex broker is not responding my request. So you guys just be careful with your broker, especially RoboForex broker

RoboForex broker is just a not professional broker, they served me very slow, and there is no problem solving. How can I trust broker like RoboForex broker and send my money there? Now I want to Withdraw my money and RoboForex broker is not responding my request. So you guys just be careful with your broker, especially RoboForex broker
Thanks for telling us your story. Sorry to hear that this broker is not working well for you. Would you mind share a bit more with us on what kind of problem you face, what request you sent to them and how is it not solved? Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.