What's new

Roboforex or Exness?

Castrade

Hi guys, i would appreciate if you guys could help me. I am new with trading and i heard roboforex and exness is the two best brokers to choose. Anyone uses this two before? Please give me your thoughts. Would really help with my trading journey!

Thanks guys!

Hi guys, i would appreciate if you guys could help me. I am new with trading and i heard roboforex and exness is the two best brokers to choose. Anyone uses this two before? Please give me your thoughts. Would really help with my trading journey!

Thanks guys!
It depends on your location. For the Asians, I've been using Exness for more than 3 yrs without any issues.

It depends on your location. Unfortunately, they dont take clients from my country, Malaysia for Exness. For that i decided to choose Roboforex. I see that the website is user friendly. Most importantly is that deposit and withdrawal is fast. On top of that for someone who are into copytrading, i found that Roboforex is the best so far.
It depends on your location. For the Asians, I've been using Exness for more than 3 yrs without any issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.