What's new

RoboForex as a broker and its VPS service

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sireatit

Is anyone using RoboForex? I wanted to use them as a broker because they offer a VPS when you deposit a certain amount, but I'm sceptical, and the reviews on the internet aren't doing them any favours. Are they reliable?

Yes I am using Roboforex for a long time and until now. Its a goo Broker, but has not the best conditions. If you want to use Scalper there where be better Brokers.
The free VPS that they were be offer is ok for that you nothing pay for but its sometimes really slow. So payed VPS at this are very much better.
But at Roboforex I made money every month and what's special, if you trade 1 Lot or 10 you made extra money via Payback every Month. That is according to your account balance really good extra money.

Is anyone using RoboForex? I wanted to use them as a broker because they offer a VPS when you deposit a certain amount, but I'm sceptical, and the reviews on the internet aren't doing them any favours. Are they reliable?
very low rating broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.