What's new

Suggestion RS7 VIX STRATEGY BY BSK VERY PROFITABLE!!!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

benkal

Screenshot_20191114-211621.png Screenshot_20191114-222018.png Screenshot_20191114-224142.png Screenshot_20191115-001332.png Screenshot_20191115-001422.png Screenshot_20191115-001439.png Screenshot_20191115-001528.png Screenshot_20191115-001639.png Screenshot_20191115-001721.png Screenshot_20191115-001937.png Screenshot_20191115-002215.png Screenshot_20191115-002231.png Screenshot_20191115-003109.png Screenshot_20191115-003120.png Screenshot_20191115-003126.png Screenshot_20191115-003210.png Screenshot_20191115-003233.png Screenshot_20191115-013948.png Screenshot_20191115-071644.png

Attachments

naluvs01

This seems like a great strategy. Do you guys think this strategy will work with Forex? I've downloaded an indicator that reveals the indices for the 8 majors. I'm curious what the results will be...

benkal

This seems like a great strategy. Do you guys think this strategy will work with Forex? I've downloaded an indicator that reveals the indices for the 8 majors. I'm curious what the results will be...
well only way to find out is to back test it, and i recommend you add a support & resistance zone indi:)

benkal

turns out i did a backtest a while ago:)

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C VIX ,BOOM and Crush Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
H Forex strategy for vix Forex Education 0
M Strategy belly fx (Boom, Crash & Vix) Trading Systems and Strategies 5
Z General Hi guys, which is the best indicator for vix 75 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Ras Justice Suggestion Telegram Signals for Vix 75 Forex Signals and Pamm 4
M Which system is best for NAS100 trading and for boom and crash, even for vix 75 or any vix pair may anyone please send them to me I would really appr Trading Systems and Strategies 41
benkal POWERFUL VIX STRATEGIES EASY TO INSTALL AND USE MT5 PDF Binary Options and Futures 1
benkal K.I.S.S 5.0 VIX STRATEGY[NO LICENSE REQUIRED] General Discussions 9
S Best broker for trading vix and crash and boom Interactive Forex Trading 4
T Suggestion Any suggestions on brokers that offer VIX index with low spread Forex Broker Reviews 1
B Suggestion Vix Trendline Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 4
A Suggestion Here is Vix Trendline Channel Indicator MetaTrader 7
K AGIMAT FOR MT5 Am looking for this system for metattader 5. I hear it's 80% accurate ON VIX. With good risk management you can get good trades Trading Systems and Strategies 2
I Suggestion Post VIX 75 indicators and EAs here Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A pz harmonacci mt5 needed to trade vix 75 Other Topics 2
A Please i need Vix Crush General Discussions 8
M pz harmonacci mt5 needed to trade vix 75 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Hi Anyone with vix strategy or EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Strategy System strategy high gain Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T Strategy THE BEST STRATEGY FOREX Forex Indicators and Tools 0
FxShmoneyBaby Strategy Forex infinity Strategy. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
FxShmoneyBaby Suggestion The Holy Trend Strategy/System Trading Systems and Strategies 5
FxShmoneyBaby Strategy The Payapa Mobile Strategy Forex Education 1
T How helpful is a trendline strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Is it wise to use a system or strategy or even both. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
kananelo0470 Support and resistance easy strategy Forex Education 3
S updated version of one minute strategy Forex Education 1
S Suggestion THE PAYAPA TRADING STRATEGY DOES WORK Forex Education 4
K Profitable EA Do you want to use Profitable strategy? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F Any EA's out there that doesn't use Martingale or Grid strategy? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Z Strategy My Strategy 90% Profit Forex Education 12
benkal BSK NON REPAINT NAS100 STRATEGY BY BSK FX Trading Systems and Strategies 8
D EOG (EYE OF GOD) STRATEGY BINARY Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O Strategy Volatility index 75 strategy Forex Education 6
R simple and effective strategy needed Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D Paya trading strategy pdf and how to use the strategy. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Boom and crash trend riding strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D Market maker pdf strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Volatility 75 pdf book strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Does anyone use Renko Charts in their strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
N Strategy The RSI Divergence Strategy summarized for those who are lazy and can be read in just under 10 minutes Forex Indicators and Tools 0
N The 15 minute triple ema strategy summarized for those who are lazy and can be read in just under 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Forex 4 hour Stocastic EMA Trend Trading Strategy summarized and can be done reading through it in 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Strategy Easy 1 Minute Forex Scalping Strategy summarized and can be done reading through it in 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Strategy 1 Hour Forex Reversal Strategy, summarized strategy to learn in under 10 minutes Trading Systems and Strategies 2
H Proven trading strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L General Please send me mmc footprint strategy General Discussions 0
K Best Trail Stop Loss Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 5
L General Forex killer gold trading strategy General Discussions 2
H Prophetic strategy credibility General Discussions 3