What's new

Running for EA or Strategies

Edward Peterson

Running for EA or Strategies is very bad habit. Using other's EA or Strategies maens you do not have any idea what you are doing. You are depending on others. The problem is this is how forex is introduced to the newbies. If you don't know what you don't know, try to know what you don't know or quit.

Running for EA or Strategies is very bad habit. Using other's EA or Strategies maens you do not have any idea what you are doing. You are depending on others. The problem is this is how forex is introduced to the newbies. If you don't know what you don't know, try to know what you don't know or quit.
The importance of a good Forex broker is very huge. Each and every Forex trader even for the novice or for the pro traders’ brokers are important thing. The total success in Forex market mostly depends on a good Forex broker. As a well-known and registered broker, I choose ForexOne Company in my trading life. They have high trading leverage that is 1:500, lowest spread from 0.4 pips and fast trade execution systems.

I have been looking for a good EA for 6 years and I have never found a good one. They all do martingales and blow your account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.