What's new

Profitable EA Share ea Af global 2019 unlimited

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes
i test this before one year < with most Currency but some of them work and some not work < for that i don t like it .

if you really want to enjoy this ea.. and have rest of mind, just check the settings
for $2000, attach four pairs, usdchf,eurjpy,usdcad,chfjpy. lot size 0.01. lot exponential 1.0 ( means no matingale) use trail stop (true) it works perfectly with fbs, beacuse some brokers dont allow trail stop which helps you not to open too much trade, but only fbs have been tested and trusted for trail stop to work... you can test on your demo as long as you want for you to believe the ea,, its a very good one if you use the setting i gave above. then for cents accounts, you can start with $50, (5,000cents )use the above settings with lot size 0.02. for $120 which is 12000 cents use 0.04. if you have $200 divide it into $100 each using 0.04, dont put 0.8 for the $200.. make sure you always put trail stop true and lot exponential 1.0 (no martingale) it is called an investment ea with these settings if you dont have fbs use these link https://fbs.com/?ppu=8631784. if you wish to know more about the EA chat me up on skype live:eek:binna.dike1

These are martingale EA. i personally used this EA. with 1000 USD real account.. yes it earned me quiet a lot for few days more then i expected. but suddenly with market move 1 side it started to show 30-60% Draw down. i was scared. then i backtested it and i saw many times in last few years this ea have wiped out account even with lowest settings..

Like all martingale EA this has no special or anything.
Thanks for the review

if you really want to enjoy this ea.. and have rest of mind, just check the settings
for $2000, attach four pairs, usdchf,eurjpy,usdcad,chfjpy. lot size 0.01. lot exponential 1.0 ( means no matingale) use trail stop (true) it works perfectly with fbs, beacuse some brokers dont allow trail stop which helps you not to open too much trade, but only fbs have been tested and trusted for trail stop to work... you can test on your demo as long as you want for you to believe the ea,, its a very good one if you use the setting i gave above. then for cents accounts, you can start with $50, (5,000cents )use the above settings with lot size 0.02. for $120 which is 12000 cents use 0.04. if you have $200 divide it into $100 each using 0.04, dont put 0.8 for the $200.. make sure you always put trail stop true and lot exponential 1.0 (no martingale) it is called an investment ea with these settings if you dont have fbs use these link https://fbs.com/?ppu=8631784. if you wish to know more about the EA chat me up on skype live:eek:binna.dike1
This is really helpful. Ok hand Thanks for the review and the settings.:)

Have held a lot about this Af global EA a friend of mine told me is very good I can't wait to have assets to downloading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.