What's new

Suggestion SHOULD I USE A TRADING PLAN AND KEEP A TRADING JOURNAL?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

benkal

A trading plan will help you not to deviate from your trading strategy and this can save you from unnecessary losses. A trading journal/ trade track sheet helps in identifying mistakes you might be repeatedly doing without noticing and how to avoid them in the future. Attached is a sample trading plan which u can use to draft up your own trading plan and my trade track sheet which entails sections such as reason why I took a trade, reason for exiting trade, Comments(like how I was feeling when taking the trade, improvements I can make, Or mistakes I made)

Attachments

• BSK TRADING PLAN 2020.rar
    519.3 KB · Views: 8
A trading plan will help you not to deviate from your trading strategy and this can save you from unnecessary losses. A trading journal/ trade track sheet helps in identifying mistakes you might be repeatedly doing without noticing and how to avoid them in the future. Attached is a sample trading plan which u can use to draft up your own trading plan and my trade track sheet which entails sections such as reason why I took a trade, reason for exiting trade, Comments(like how I was feeling when taking the trade, improvements I can make, Or mistakes I made)
Could not have said it better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.