What's new

Profitable EA SmartPips Fx EA (90% guaranteed accuracy)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

R C F

Hi guys,

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and I must say I've really been enjoying my stay on here. I see how friendly and cooperative people are on this forum, thus making me want to share my EA here with anyone interested. Though this EA won't be given out for free but you're welcome to connect to it, for a little fee and I bet it'll be worth it!

I would have sold this EA out, but really just can't afford to that now because of the way traders sells other people's work nowadays.

I'll be posting results from the EA here, as a matter of fact, I'll share the small account someone asked me to trade the EA on last week, simply because he was having doubts when I said the EA can work on a $50 account.

I don't know how much to charge for its monthly connection but opinions are welcome (Just anything below $50, at least not to inconvenience people since the goal is to make money, especially with the current global pandemic which has rendered many jobless). And please no insult, no abusive language and vulgar language please. If you're simply not interested or think this is crap, just move on to the next thread.

NB: You are welcome to ask for refund if after connecting the EA is not making you profits.

Thank you!
SmartPips Fx

Attachments

• WaterMark1587897736133.jpeg
    WaterMark1587897736133.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 311
Hello,
The above attached picture is a real account, but I understand that pictures are easily manipulated, you can contact me on telegram or WhatsApp for daily live updates.

And like I've stated, theres a refund if it doesn't make you money.

Regards.

So far this week!
Posting right as they appear......Here all we do is follow the trend.

Attachments

• WaterMark1588175811520.jpeg
    WaterMark1588175811520.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 103
Hello friend, why don't you post a signal on mql5 and in this way we can see a statistic of how the evolution of your algorithm really works?

you are fortunate to finally get your own crafted strategy....but is there an option to have a free trial before one can fully subscribe.

Hello friend, why don't you post a signal on mql5 and in this way we can see a statistic of how the evolution of your algorithm really works?
I never really thought about this before because I never intend selling or sharing the EA until someone adviced me to and I see this would go a long way to help people especially in this pandemic situation we are now.

You can check my telegram channel for more post and live updates, other than just pictures, which I understand isn't ideal.

you are fortunate to finally get your own crafted strategy....but is there an option to have a free trial before one can fully subscribe.

I do wish I can do this we well, but this opportunity had been misused in the past by fellow traders, thus making it impossible for me anymore. Moreover it's a long term EA, can hold trades for days or weeks, depending on how long the trend is, so asking for a day or two days trial doesn't apply.

Still holding this positions
The power of trend trading.......Riding the trend till it's exhausted :love:

Attachments

• WaterMark1588219707561.jpeg
    WaterMark1588219707561.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 59
It looks really great! Kindly share your myfxbook link so that we can follow performance of this EA.

I never really thought about this before because I never intend selling or sharing the EA until someone adviced me to and I see this would go a long way to help people especially in this pandemic situation we are now.

You can check my telegram channel for more post and live updates, other than just pictures, which I understand isn't ideal.
you can open a verified myfxbook account and just share d link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.