What's new

Someone is working with PIPFINITE TREND PRO?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes
DO NOT count on the 5 star reviews - you need to give a 5 star review to get the "FREE" scanner. Read the low ranking reviews. That being said I purchased it and I purely use it for the trend line it gives. I do not enter any trades based on it.
I have uploaded and shared the latest version of this but a lot of people can't get it to work. I would suggest search for it here and then use it on an account NOT linked to MQL5 website

Well, I think we should not expect miracle from an indicator. In my opinion, how we use the indicator is far more important. learn to tweak and play around the parameters may lead you to a new use.

sometimes i think following trend will be late to open position. how about pipfinite reversal indicator ? anyone experienced it ?

i believe it's much better to rely on our own judgement, indicator itself only helps some times, not all time

DO NOT count on the 5 star reviews - you need to give a 5 star review to get the "FREE" scanner. Read the low ranking reviews. That being said I purchased it and I purely use it for the trend line it gives. I do not enter any trades based on it.
I have uploaded and shared the latest version of this but a lot of people can't get it to work. I would suggest search for it here and then use it on an account NOT linked to MQL5 website

Thanks for sharing your experience with the PipFinite Trend PRO

One of the best indicators in my arsenal, together with support and resistance as well as Stochastic, this strategy is super effective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.