What's new

the best system found here

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account. I started my forex trading with a demo account of TP Global FX broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

Pandelas

Forex is a very complex market which required deep knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis. But if you learn it good and adapt yourself then your life will change.

Forex trading is actually a simple job. But a trader need to know some basic things about forex before trading in the market. to make the trading easy a trader should choose a financial advisor which can be his shadow in his trading life. I choose AtoZ Markets as my financial advisor. I choose them because of their many forex related news and analysis. They always help me to minimize my risk and maximize the profit. Because of them forex trading become simple for me.

versionlc

I would make a suggestion that you take a look at: Action Threshold Software.

Actually they have some Free videos on Youtube to get the gist of it.
But you can learn the strategy quickly and apply it to any other system you might desire to use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Best forex ea system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L System: What is the best and most accurate forex system out there ? MetaTrader 0
M Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable Forex Indicators and Tools 13
A What would you guys say is the best system or strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G The best system you recommend Trading Systems and Strategies 1
I 5 minuts strategy the best trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S Let us all send our best indicators and put together a suitable system... Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Indicator Forex Lines - Best Non-Repaint System Forex Indicators and Tools 11
T the very best system of trading nAs100 Forex Education 2
N Trading system working best try it u'll be profitable Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Best Fractal system for trading oil Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B F.X Sniper 24 , the best trading system/indicator which also consists of a Price action Confirmation. Trading Systems and Strategies 3
P Nasdaq killer monster the best system Trading Systems and Strategies 18
P Request for BTMM Magnifier System this is on the best forex system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Best Ea system at gold Trading Systems and Strategies 2
H The best forex system . How to build for yourself. Trading Systems and Strategies 5
Z Best system for Nasdaq Trading Systems and Strategies 30
M Which system is best for NAS100 trading and for boom and crash, even for vix 75 or any vix pair may anyone please send them to me I would really appr Trading Systems and Strategies 45
C best trading system for you? Trading Systems and Strategies 5
X Which system is the best in trading pairs Trading Systems and Strategies 7
A Best Trading System for intraday.... Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Download PDF and Indicator thsi is best system so far,, General Discussions 10
C Indicator The Best Trading System Forex Indicators and Tools 20
A Which is best system Manual trading or robot trading? Trading Systems and Strategies 15
F Tabajara System - Best trend profitable system for MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M How To Choose The Best Scalping System Forex Education 15
armanhabib353 What is best indicator for buy sell? MetaTrader 2
ztairo Best Binary Option Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
R Demo is the best way to check your ability Forex Education 0
J This the best broker for people out of USA IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
R Best Forex ea recommendations Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I General What is the best VPS to use? General Discussions 2
M Best Trading Strategies for trading synthetic indices Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Which is the best platform to trade fores guys MetaTrader 0
L Order blocks is the best way to trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N What is his strategy? He is the best trader in South Africa! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P best pairs to trade? Forex Education 0
O Best Expert Advisor For MT4 “Sphinx EG”(PRICE 700USD) Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D General Best Breakout indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Cobra 2.0 is probably the best robot out there Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A best indicatoer.......enjoy it Interactive Forex Trading 2
R any tips to choose the best EA ? Other Topics 1
B WHAT IS BEST BROKERS MetaTrader 5
E best indicator for scalping? General Discussions 10
M What is the best trend follower indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R best vix trading pairs Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Best profitable ECN ROBOT 1.3 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
B can someone refer me to a post or thread with the best divergence strategy Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Forex is the best income source in the trading world. Forex Education 0
C Best brokers out there Forex Broker Reviews 3