What's new

WHAT IS THE BEST TRADING SYSTEM I CAN USE

mphondonyane

HY guys i want to know which holy grade system i can use and trade and get profitable..at the same tme..becouse i have been losing av lot of money in a sho9rt term

Why don’t you try copying professional trades instead of making your own trading decisions for the time being? There are so many platforms that let you do that like zulutrade, etoro, duplitrade etc. When you are ready you can take things in your hands.

See it as skill building, not formula memorizing. Of course, the strategy really does matter...for me scalping.

HY guys i want to know which holy grade system i can use and trade and get profitable..at the same tme..becouse i have been losing av lot of money in a sho9rt term
Keep pushing learning you'll get better trust. I'ma newbie and I see I'm getting better

I am trading supply and demand and so far its been going good for me. You just need to find good zones to trade from. I trade the 2min looking at 15min SnD zones. hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.