What's new

Indicator the indicator of supply and demand

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DAOUDI

this indicator shows you the most important supply and demand that exist .
please try to use it on big time frame like weekly and daily in order to have a clear vision on how market should react , and merge it with your own way of trading
trade safe
enjoy :cool::cool:

Attachments

• SupDem.ex4
    12.5 KB · Views: 51
Is it repaint or not bro? I've tried many SnD indicator and most of them repaint. I mean zones can be showup and suddenly dissapear.

Is it repaint or not bro? I've tried many SnD indicator and most of them repaint. I mean zones can be showup and suddenly dissapear.
The only way is to try the indicator out in live chart. If it does repaint, then search continue for another supply and demand indicator

every sup and d will go after a certain mouvement , you can use it for weekly support and resistance , and you can link it with another startegy you are using in order to make good results

please try to use it on big time frame like weekly and daily in order to have a clear vision on how market should react , and merge it with your own way of trading
trade safe
Good indicator. Thanks for share.

trade safe
thanks for this indicator , pay attention it should be Confirmed by Volume Profile Strategies also money management is the best Way for Success

trade safe
Is there a mt5 version?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.