What's new

There are two kinds of broker

Edward Peterson

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called XeroMarkets. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

Broker is an important element of Forex. A broker can be the way of making profit or facing loss. So it is very important to choose the broker wisely. Low spreads, dynamic leverage, ease of trades are some features of good broker. I am also a trader. I always use TP Global FX. Because they provide me low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and maximum leverage of 1:500. They are also very much cooperative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.