What's new

time management in trading

albertzz

observing the price changes typically burns your time management agenda and be cautious with that and plan your schedules well.

Time management seems to be more of a "Time Frame" issue.
Some people really like to trade on shorter time frames, just be aware that the shorter the time frame
the more exciting (because you can see rapid change).
But also requires more investment of your time since you have to watch the market a lot more closely (because of that extra action and movement) :cool:

Time management and discipline is most important thing in forex . Because forex need a proper time if we do this work with consistently then we will be able as soon as to get profit from this crucial market . So always take a proper time to this market.

Time management is a very important part of a trader. You have to follow a perfect time frame to earn money. A perfect time frame that makes you more comfortable to trade in the forex market can easily build up your confidence level. If you trade with strong knowledge in a perfect time frame you can earn profits from the forex market easily. I always try to follow the perfect time frame. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot to choose a perfect time frame. They are a very reliable and solid broker. They never make disappointment to their client.

For me, time management can be very difficult while trading, you're easily carried a way by a trade, that's why I'd rather opt in to use an indicator after my own research of course or learn to code one myself.

Time needs to be managed in trading If time is not managed in trading, it is not possible to maintain discipline. When I trade, I manage time properly. I gather and analyze a lot of information before each trade. After the analysis, I open the trade in the London session, and at the end of the London session I manage the trade. Time management is an important matter in trading. If a trader does not manage the proper time, he will lose discipline in the trade.

I think it really depends on where one is. If the NY or London session is in the middle of the night, trading would be harder, unless one is a night owl. But even so nightly sleeplessness is not a good thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.