What's new

Suggestion Top Indicators to Start Forex

Zomann

In my opinion, the best indicators I've used to help and be profitable are in the list below, many of you may already know many of them but for those who are starting now, here is a list that I find useful.:cool:

1 - RSI

2 - Stoch

3 - AutoTrend Line

4 - Auto Support / Resistance

5 - Price Action v0.3 (By JustUnclel in tradingview)

6 - Exponential Moving Average (50, 200)

These are the lists of those who misuse and with them I can get super improved entries, just search about them and they will find lots of information on youtube.
If you want help you can send DM that I help Ok hand:)

In my opinion, the best indicators I've used to help and be profitable are in the list below, many of you may already know many of them but for those who are starting now, here is a list that I find useful.:cool:

1 - RSI

2 - Stoch

3 - AutoTrend Line

These are the lists of those who misuse and with them I can get super improved entries, just search about them and they will find lots of information on youtube.

thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us. You can also use Trademate and cluster in training view for free to have more confirmations

Top indicator to kick off the trading? If I was the beginner, and someone who has told me 10 years ago, I would start learn the naked price chart, learn the price structure, reversal patterns (double tops, bottoms, head & shoulder), the candlestick formation (i.e. doji, railway track, engulfing). The market geometry (i.e. harmonic patterns, wolfe wave), fibonacci, Eliot wave.

If I was able to see a price chart, I would know immediately is the price trending? or ranging? Is it volatile trend, or non-volatile trend? Is it corrective wave? or impulsive wave. It is late for me to get in, or the trend is about to end? I believe 99% of indicators & systems are based on price calculation, so why not drink the milk directly from the cow, rather than drinking the processed milk?

There are some good indicators but most of them fail. My advice - Learn price action and you are about 95% on the right side;)

1 - RSI

2 - Stoch

3 - AutoTrend Line

these are old styles

1 - RSI

2 - Stoch

3 - AutoTrend Line

nice postclapping hands

1 - RSI

2 - Stoch

3 - AutoTrend Line

Thanks! Will look into in it, btw, how about fibonacci retracement ?

1 - RSI

2 - Stoch

3 - AutoTrend Line

Is Price Action v0.3 available for metatrader as well and if not may you recommend other price action indicators I can use with metatrader 5

• Moving Average (MA)
  • Bollinger Bands.
  • Average True Range (ATR)
  • Moving average convergence/divergence or MACD.
  • Fibonacci.
  • Relative Strength Index (RSI)
  • Pivot Point.
  • Stochastic.
but do not depend only on indicates as a trader

They are all good indicators without a doubt. But for a beginner, I believe price action is better and easier to understand. Technical indicators might confuse you. If you use only one indicator, you may not get accurate information and if you use more than one, you will likely get confused.

There are a lot of good indicators out there, but not all of them will fit you. My advice is to stick to your guts, use price action, and have a good strategy.

There are a lot of indicators out there, you should start with ones that suit your strategy and your trading style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.