What's new

Trading System

Ariful Haque

if you wants to trade manually, then i have attached an technical indicator which will help you to identify "BUY/SELL" entry for increase profitability. This indicator is most powerful, accurate one for manual trading.

Rules:

Use Time Frame H1. Any Major Pair.

Buy Entry: When price is in "RED" level area from lower end.
Sell Entry: When price is in "RED" level area from upper end.

Must use TP & SL according to your money management ratio.

Bakuzan

if you wants to trade manually, then i have attached an technical indicator which will help you to identify "BUY/SELL" entry for increase profitability. This indicator is most powerful, accurate one for manual trading.

Rules:

Attached what?
I can't see any attachments.

To get an error free environment a will require correct understanding of the forex market so that he can carry out his money management process in secured manner. Success can be guaranteed when he can know how to take benefits from market and the trading tools and techniques he is planning to use in his trading course of action. And thereby every trader must try to attain knowledge in true sense here.

Rules:

great system do you make a lot of money on this indicator

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Ricky Trading System MT4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K 123 Pattern Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M WHAT IS THE BEST TRADING SYSTEM I CAN USE Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Good synthetic trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K I'm looking for a good US30 strategy or even an amazing trading system or robot Forex Education 0
T Which trading system is best for identifying the correct entry points and take profits on the currency pairs, stocks makert, and crypto currency. Why? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
yonif Profitable EA EA ProbeScalper "Master Probability Trading System" Pure Single Shot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
@ Forex trading system Forex Indicators and Tools 1
@ Forex Trading system Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P forex teacha system for easy trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Strategy EA RB Psar-ADX-MA trading system for Currency Forex Indicators and Tools 4
T Excellent trading system for trading Boom&Crash Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Forex Profit Ribbon Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Elite trading bot .... I tried it is more like trend follow system Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T There are people making lot and lot of money via system trading Forex Indicators and Tools 0
L Strategy B.T.A trading system for volatilities MetaTrader 2
G New EA SE TRADING X System for indices and forex pairs Trading Systems and Strategies 2
F NASDAQ 100 Trading system/strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F I'm sharing the Ice Fx agent trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Daily69 Strategy Trend Profiteer trading system from Mike Nuroc Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B HBA Forex Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Redbillion Trading System MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
N Bandit Flash Forex Trading System MetaTrader 1
N Withe Tiger Trading System MT4 MetaTrader 0
N sniper trading system update v1 Trading Systems and Strategies 20
B Guys which robot or trading system do you need I will be happy to share with you guys. I need cobra 2.0 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
mojamojafx semafor 123 Triangle trading system MetaTrader 0
T Guys which robot or trading system do you need I will be happy to share with you guys General Discussions 1
T Guys I would like to ask about the trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Which trading system is best for a newbie Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A 95% ACCURACY FOREX TRADING SYSTEM Trading Systems and Strategies 30
A BEST TRADING SYSTEM TO GET GOOD PROFIT Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Suggestion In investing what is comfortable is rarely profitable." -Robert Arnott. 2. "Never, ever argue with your trading system." -Michael Covel. 3. "Amate Forex Education 0
T Trading System/software Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S redbillion trading system ( share how to use it ) General Discussions 4
N Best mt5 trading system Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Trading System and Indicators developer Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Easy Swing trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H The best ever trading system Forex Indicators and Tools 11
W FX HUB REAL PRICE ACTION MT4 SYSTEM free download. Someone requested this forex trading system, so here it is. Trading Systems and Strategies 4
W Download free TNG Forex trading software | TNG Forex system. Here is another forex trading system that has the potential to make money. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
dmatsimela Trading system urgently needed... Trading Systems and Strategies 4
C Goodrilla Pro EA | Scalping & Swing Mode Trading System Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
T need good trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K The late Vmj's payapa Forex trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Best forex system to start trading with Trading Systems and Strategies 2
W Profit Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F What's the best automated trading system around...please hook me up people Trading Systems and Strategies 5
F Hi everyone. Is there anyone who has the complete Forex Master Level Trading system by Nicola Delic...most of the ones I have have, but I either repai Trading Systems and Strategies 2
F I'm looking for a best trading system which has been backtested with much more accuracy Trading Systems and Strategies 4