What's new

Trend finder indicator Forex Robot

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Dumisanifx

Who has the Trend Finder Indicator Forex Robot complete files. I wanna try it out. The manual indicator works well. Just sometimes i miss entries.

Attachments

• Trend-Finder-EA-2020-By-asirfx-www.fxschool.info_.zip
    950.3 KB · Views: 130
Who has the Trend Finder Indicator Forex Robot complete files. I wanna try it out. The manual indicator works well. Just sometimes i miss entries.

I want this indicator is it complete, does it work fine what is missing, ist hacked, please provide more details?, i want the full ea too. the manual indicator does not have alerts.

I want this indicator is it complete, does it work fine what is missing, ist hacked, please provide more details?, i want the full ea too. the manual indicator does not have alerts.

Basically I want to know if that attachment is the Trend finder EA or the manually indicator itself, cause I have the free indicator, now I want the ea to help me with entries.so please confirm if thats the EA and does it work well?, if "yes" I am going to buy VIP membership to download it.

2020.08.08 19:31:59.081 2020.07.27 00:17:18 Trend Finder EA Auto Close 2020 R DJ30,H1: Free EA/ROBOT version is not Allowed for Backtesting
Getting that on the journal it seems like it does not work

anyone please help i would like to backtest it

Hi everyone finally i found the alert version of the trend finder indicator by Asirfx is called fiji trend with alerts.

Attachments

• Fiji Trend_alerts mtf.ex4
    26.6 KB · Views: 35
I want to jnow if someone used this EA for Indices (Dax , dow jones etc...) or its just for forex .Thanks

Nice one brother keep it up. Thanks for sharing. I really love this forum anyone please help i would like to backtest it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.