What's new

Truth about trading!!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

John Tila

If you're new to trading, here's some TRUTH that no one else is
going to tell you: Understand that, trading is INSANELY hard work.
Do not get distracted or sucked into the Lamborghini, Private Jets,
mansion, Lavish lifestyle that you often see on Instagram or
Facebook. Is it Possible? Yes, but not just yet to the Average
Newbie. This is a long, brutal journey you signed up for.

forex trading is not an easy thing to do in terms of investment. In this system, you as an investor can get huge profits in a short time. But, for the rest of the time, you can also experience bankruptcy, even in a quick matter of time too. This kind of thing is very common in the forex investment system. Therefore, a new strategy is needed that can make your investment more advanced and is also useful to minimize the risk of loss of this type of investment. I always depend on AtoZ Markets as my adviser. They help me to make a profit consistently and easily by their all news and information about forex.

I personally think Forex trading is just a business where only a business personal with knowledge and who is ready to accept and take risk can survive in forex.

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with TP Global FX. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

i think everyone here covered it very well but trading takes time and effort, there are bots out there can work and make money but if you don't understand the functions and the basics of the market they won't help either

If you're new to trading, here's some TRUTH that no one else is
going to tell you: Understand that, trading is INSANELY hard work.
Do not get distracted or sucked into the Lamborghini, Private Jets,
mansion, Lavish lifestyle that you often see on Instagram or
Facebook. Is it Possible? Yes, but not just yet to the Average
Newbie. This is a long, brutal journey you signed up for.
yeah that is true

Wh
[QUaean Wallace, post: 77482, member: 83383"]
forex trading is not an easy thing to do in terms of investment. In this system, you as an investor can get huge profits in a short time. But, for the rest of the time, you can also experience bankruptcy, even in a quick matter of time too. This kind of thing is very common in the forex investment system. Therefore, a new strategy is needed that can make your investment more advanced and is also useful to minimize the risk of loss of this type of investment. I always depend on AtoZ Markets as my adviser. They help me to make a profit consistently and easily by their all news and information about forex.
[/QUOTE]
What strategy is the best to use

I second the "No Shortcuts" sentiment.
However, since the market is so rich with opportunity and so complex there are way too many opportunities
for panhandlers to sell you the next shiny widget.

beware, do your own study, make your own observations
and
Never stop Learning !

Big truth about trading is that you never succeed in it if you have no skills and knowledge. Knowledge and skills are very important to be successful. If you are ready to do hard work then Forex is for you and you can make good money.

True. I would add good discipline to skills and knowledge, because if you don't have the discipline to implement them you won't succeed.

Now FreshForex offers you Binary Option too and I choose to trade binary in FreshForex because it is more interesting. FreshForex provide you the highest possible revenue for a successful trade. Try to trading with FreshForex today

Hi guys, maybe I am slow. I don't understand why are we bringing in the broker into discussion when we talk about the "Truth about Trading"?
The truth about trading is about emotion and stay discipline.
Still can't link the them with the broker unless there are benefit for thosr reply to the thread. :unsure:

it takes time and patience to be honest we cant expect anything overnight
and requires more studying either from books,netand podcasts

tbh yes its like predicting future sometimes market goes in our favour then yes if it doesnt go the rest is how we manage that risk or loss

Trading on forex is not that easy as it seems to be. There are a lot factors that make someone a successful trader. Knowledge, patience, clear strategy and Plan B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.