What's new

what is the best indicator ?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

logspy

KORVO indicator is a Non-Repaint trading system usually being sold for $799. This free forex indicator analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm, informing you when you need to open a deal and close it to take profit.

There is no best, and they cannot be used alone. Most of them are close in performance (Which is on the downside if used alone).

This topic will always remain interesting. If you use your knowledge of the current market state, then you can choose the best indicator to deliver good signals. For example, in ranging markets, the RSI and the Stochastic oscillator are not bad. Even though the back-testing results are horrible for both over when used as a standalone strategy over the years, they do add value during certain market states.

I use MACD, Bollinger Bands and RSI - together - this gives me an idea of the direction and how intensely the market is moving in that direction

I think a breakout type indicator would be very good, such as Fractal Channel Breakouto or Breakout Box.

I use MACD, Bollinger Bands and RSI - together - this gives me an idea of the direction and how intensely the market is moving in that direction
I am also using this three including stochastic. MACD, Bollinger Bands, and RSI are all popular technical indicators that traders often use to analyze price charts and identify trading opportunities.

I think all indicators are the same depending on their use, and the most important thing is that continuing to learn on a demo account money management is also important

KORVO indicator is a Non-Repaint trading system usually being sold for $799. This free forex indicator analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm, informing you when you need to open a deal and close it to take profit.
why so expensive ?

The question implies you are looking for shortcuts or selling something. Spoiler alert - neither will be any good to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.