What's new

Whats the best trading course you would recommend to a beginner

I don’t think any course would work better than the school of pipsology. I suggest going through it and obtaining the basic knowledge seriously so that you can use it in the live market.

I don't think you need to take a course, just learn from youtube, and find some ebooks to read, that would be ok I believe

There is no end to learning, similarly, there is no full course, it's a step by step ladder that you’re climbing while you figure out the best way to make profit. The internet has multiple courses to look at. I suggest you learn through books first.

Courses aren’t everything; they won't make you successful in a single stroke. You need to put efforts from your side in researching the market too. Besides, there is a lot of free content available on the internet that will give you the same knowledge as courses.

Technical points will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading. You have to weld your technical knowledge to trade under such situations. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders gain profit. They provide a smooth trading platform to traders.

See, almost all of the best-paid courses and tutorials simply teach you the fundamentals of trading and the market. They cannot guarantee that you will be profitable. Profitability is determined by your own market knowledge, research, and understanding.

I’d recommend Babypips’ School of Pipsology, as well as Coursera - ‘Forex Trading Around the World’. I’d also recommend you to read the books - Disciplined Trader and Trading in the Zone.
All the best!

I’d recommend Babypips’ School of Pipsology, as well as Coursera - ‘Forex Trading Around the World’. I’d also recommend you to read the books - Disciplined Trader and Trading in the Zone.
All the best!
Babypips are good for basic foundations in trading.

I see some traders have already answered that. The best course in my opinion is on Babypips. Not only is it a free course, but you can also interact with fellow traders who can help out you in case you have any questions. Besides that, you can check out some YT lessons on channels such as No Nonsense Forex, NickTrader, etc.

I will not recommend any courses to you. It is your responsibility as a trader to find the best and most reliable resources for learning and honing your skills. Everything is available on the internet for free. Just find out and make the most of them.
Mate, when you need help, I hope you get the same response from other members.

There are so many courses available on the internet. However, checkout babypips, it has some good resources to learn and polish your knowledge.

You will find plenty of good channels on Youtube. So, research well. But make sure you practise whatever you learn on a demo account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.