What's new

Which broker scams?? Which one is the best?

Hm.. I don't know why. I always loss if I trade with Etoro, always get requote when I trade during big news, So my profit is small even I get loss in news trade. Maybe there is any hidden terms that Etoro didn't tell us? Such as, no scalping, no trading during news etc. Etoro don't explain it to us.

Yes I agree IC Markets. I am using that too, it provides easy interface and much easier and simplier registration process, while keep their services standard high and a online chat service for good customer satisfaction.

I never tried others because OctaFx does what i need. Got deposit bonusses and every lot your trade can be redemed to something. Sometimes they do an event like lucky draw etc.

Hello,

I have a new account with Liteforex and for a few days 3 of my credit cards have been scammed.

That site was the only place where I used these 3 cards and all the timeline matches.

It might not be Liteforex themselves but thief employees selling that information.

Can't imagine what they did with my drivers licence information :(

IC Markets are definitely the best out there, I wont use anyone else, have never let me down and helped resolve the one issue i did have.

IC Markets, XM, Admiral Markets, are definitely the best, they never let me down and helped solve one problem I had.

Yes I agree IC Markets. I am using that too, it provides easy interface and much easier and simplier registration process, while keep their services standard high and a online chat service for good customer satisfaction.
Thanks for the all information guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.