What's new

Which do you prefer? Normal job or forex?

Nowadays, forex has become a more popular market in the world due to COVID-19. People become more reliable in forex trading than in other normal jobs. Many people come to the forex market after leaving their job for financial independence. I also prefer forex trading. I am a professional trader and trading with Eurotrader since 2017. I am very much happy to trade in the forex market.

the only problem with forex is beginners dont know the reality of how it works, and as such, many come in with high hopes of making instant money and then get their money blown off. The mentality towards forex is one of just make quick money

Many people would prefer not to work with a normal job and tied up from 9am to 5pm. They prefer to enjoy life with less stress. That's fully understandable. However, normal job is important too as it provide you with a stable income as well as an opportunity for you to contribute for the good of the society and your country which is a very important task and responsibility. However, if you don't have a job or not able to take a normal job, then that's another story. Anyway, everyone is given a choice to make on how they want to live their daily life. In the end of the day, I think your personal goal and purpose of your life is the one that will determine what and how you live as a human being. Simple as that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.